NURSERY ADMISSIONS 2020-21
||70 Points (within 8 Km)
(Real sister studying in RGPS)
(Mother having completed class XII from RGPS)
||No. of Seats
|Staff quota (STAFF’S OWN CHILD)
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF PARENTS / GUARDIANS: -
Age will be less than 4 years as on 31st March 2020
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE WITH NAME OF CHILD PRINTED IS MANDATORY.
- REGARDING DOCUMENTS VALID AS PROOF OF ADDRESS (ANY ONE):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents
- Domicile certificate of child or her parents.
- Voter I-Card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents/child.
- Aadhar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
Katra Dina Beg, Lal Kuan, Delhi-110006
Registration forms for Nursery admission shall be available at Rabea Girls’ Public School (Sr. Sec.) w.e.f. 29.11.2019 to 27.12.2019 between 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Eligibility - Child should be less than 4 years as on 31st March 2020.
- Do not submit any original document. Only self-attested photocopies of the following documents to be submitted along with the registration form:
- Date of birth certificate with name printed of child from the Municipal Corporation. Affidavit will NOT be accepted.
- Residential Address proof (any one):
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
- Voter’s ID card of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill /Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Aadhaar card/Unique Identity Card issued in the name of any of the parents. (Copy of any of these would be accepted)
- Original documents to be submitted at the time of admission for verification.
- If at any stage, any document or information given at the time of admission is found wrong/incorrect, the admission of the child will stand cancelled.
- The child should complete 3 years and she should be less than 4 years as on March 31, 2020.
- After depositing the fees for admission, if the child is withdrawn within one month from the date of admission, his registration charges, admission fee and tuition fee for one month will be retained by the School and all the other charges shall be refunded. In case withdrawal is after one month of admission (even before the class starts) no amount would be refunded.