Ms. Kusoom Zehra, Ms.Shaista Rosy, Ms. Quanita Fatima, Ms. Rabia Karim, Ms. Bilquees Durrani
Ilma Khan XI B, Jaismeen XI B, Naila Asim X B, Ruqayya VIII A,
The different objectives with which the club activities were initiated and taken care of in the session were :
- To make the children speak the language with ease and fluency.
- To guide them to speak the language laying stress on intonation, pauses, clarity and proper presentation.
- To enable them to face the audience confidently without any fear.
- To develop reading listening and writing skills.
- Ms. Ritu Malhotra, Ms. Divya Batra
- Zeba –XI B, Afreen - IX B, Hiba Anis – XI B, Saniya - IX
- Dr. Sumaiya Masoodi, Ms. Juveria Kirmani, Ms. Saiher Parveen
- Naila Asim - X B, Sharmeen Rizwan – XI A, Falak Naaz –XI B, Faiqa Saleem – XI A
With an aim to make language learning easy and interesting, we have formed the Parwaz Urdu Club. As the name suggests - to fly, we want our students thought should be simple but sky high. To achieve this aim Parwaz Urdu Club organized various competitions and programmes for students.
EUREKA ECO CLUB
- Ms. Shikha Upadhyay, Ms. Nazneen Mumtaz, Ms. Tarannum Ali, Ms. Najeeba Khatoon, Ms. Zenubia Siddiqui
- Naila Asim X B
- Juveria Shahid X B
- Ariba Aziz -X B
- Mehreen Ali – VI A
- Ruqayya Shakir – VI A
Eureka Science Club, formed in the year 2000 is our school’s own Eco Club. The club has been formed under National Green Corps program of Environment & Forest, Government of India.The club organizes different types of activities to create awareness among our students about the environment and its useful role in sustenance of life on earth. The students participate with zeal and enthusiasm in the Eco club activities.
LitCircle Book Club
- Ms. Kulsoom Zehra
- Ms. Quanita Fatima (Incharge)
- Hafsa Shahid - XI B
- Saleha - XI A
- Iqra Wahid – X A
- Ayesha Nawab – X C
The importance of reading by children is indisputable. The Litcircle Book Club is a step towards promoting the habit of reading in the young learners. The LitCircle club was started in session 2012-2013. It was inaugurated by Mrs. Masooda Mueed.
- To incorporate books as a part of the students everyday routine so as to improve their reading skills
- To develop healthy vocabulary
- Foster a lifelong love for English language and English literature
With an enviable strength of 150-200 students from classes VI-XII and collection of around 200 books and magazines, we have achieve much throughout the year. Two important projects which have been diligently handled this year were the formation of Book Club Library with books generously contributed by the members of the club and exchange of ideas among students in club meetings and presentation on stage.
- Dr. Fouzia Sayeed
- Mr. Adil Khan
- Mr. Naseemuddin
Debating skill holds a special place in the development of a student’s personality. It creates greater awareness, encourages learners to form a wider perspective and provides a platform to express opinion thereby encouraging public speaking.
- Provide a global forum to discuss international issues.
- Create healthy competition to motivate youngsters by organizing different events.
- Encourage public speaking and good diction by giving students an opportunity to speak before an audience.
- Motivate students to analyze and comprehend national and international issues so that they can speak and then write on them with clarity.
- Foster and inculcate through the above good reading habits which are a must for writing and speaking a debate.
Activities to be conducted:
- Training young minds to ponder on an issue and present their arguments in favour or contrary to the given belief.
- Training them in enunciation, fluency of language, research compilation, body language and confidence building exercises.
- Organize regular inter-section / inter- class debates under the guidance of teachers to shed off inhibitions of speaking on stage.
- Empowering them to represent the school in Inter-school debates
Theater is enlightenment, self-discovery and connection to one’s cultural roots. It is the purest form of conveying one’s emotions and experiences.To strengthen the students’ power of concentration, breakdown shyness and inhibitions, encourage listening skills, team work, recognize nurture and develop talent, school is going to start Dramatic Society for students of classes VIII to XI.
Following activities will be organized by the club:
- Street plays
- Classic dramas
- Description of oneself as an inanimate object like diary, pen etc.
- Conversation on given topic
- Mono acting
- Performance of ongoing emotions
- Practice of speaking the dialogue in different moods
- Express given idioms
- Role play
- Presentation of story, musical play, mime etc
- Theatre workshop for the students will be organized.
BRILLIANT QUIZ CLUB
Another club that we are starting this session is Brilliant Quiz Club.
- To encourage and motivate young people in their quest for knowledge.
- To empower them to represent the school in inter school quizzes
- Model quizzes on regular basis will be conducted on following topics:- Maths , Computers, science, Environmental science, sports, India, Current affairs, Media, History, Reasoning, UN etc.
- Quizzes will be conducted in rounds .
- G.K worksheets will be solved in classes for practice.